Working Studio, Amsterdam
So, I was thinking. What next?
First, I will complete the last four varivariants. Simple.
I can, of course, create NFT’s of the digital artworks:
- Original – Generate one NFT of the Study for Poppies
- Variants – Generate 96 NFT’s of the 96 variants
- Varivariants – Generate 96 NFT’s of the 96 varivariants
But, maybe more interesting, I can create physical artworks of these 193 artworks.
I’m thinking of three ways:
- Photographs – Make photos of the 193 digital artworks on photo paper, create one or more series, uniquely signed and framed
- Prints – Print the 193 digital artworks on paper or on canvas, create multiple series, uniquely signed and framed
- Paintings – Make 193 (or less) unique hand-painted paintings of the digital artworks on canvas, uniquely signed and framed
I haven’t decided yet. I could, of course, do all of the above …
And, there’s something else. As I have published the Study for Poppies, 24 of the 96 variants and 24 of the 96 varivariants online, anybody can simply take these and use them to generate variants themselves using DALL-E 2. So, I’m wandering, are those newly created artworks then mine or theirs? Just wondering …